JEE advanced 2020 Exam Date- Application Form (August 23):
- IIT Delhi has postponed the JEE Advanced 2020 and it is expected to be conducted on August 23.
- The result of the JEE Advanced will tentatively be announced in September.
- JEE Advanced exam was conducted online from 2018 the exam having two papers
- paper-1 was conducted in the morning section and paper 2 will be conducted in the afternoon section
- each paper having three hours of time. both papers are compulsory
JEE Advanced 2020 Pattern:
- The exam will be held in online mode only
- The question papers will consist of MCQ’s object type questions
- the question paper designed to test academic, comprehensive, reasoning, and analytical ability of candidates.
- Each question paper will consist of three separate sections, viz., Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- question papers will consist of questions designed to test comprehension, reasoning, and analytical ability of candidates.
- Negative marks may be awarded for incorrect answers for some of the questions. Details of the marking scheme will be provided in the Instructions to Candidates section at the time of examination.
- The candidates must carefully read and adhere to the detailed instructions
- The question papers will be in English and Hindi languages.
- candidates can choose the preferred language and they can switch between them
JEE Advanced 2020 computer-based test instructions:
- The total duration of the exam was 3 hours to each pa
- The Question Palette displayed on the right side of screens
- it will show the status of each question using one of the following symbols
- Candidate can change the preferred language per
- The full paper can be viewed by clicking the Question Paper icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- when the time reaches zero the exam will be ended automatically
- Scribble pads are also provided for rough calculations at each paper of the examination
Click here to get info about AP ICET Exam
Click here to get info about Neet Exam